Friday, August 16, 2024

God's Plan for your Life

Are you in an impossible situation, and you can’t see a way out? In spite of everything, there is a good, all-powerful God who loves you with all his heart.

The 57th Psalm is a prayer by David, who was chosen by God to be the next king of Israel.

Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. Ps 57:1 NIV

King Saul was consumed with jealousy and murderous rage. David was surrounded by Saul and his soldiers and took refuge in a cave. David had no help but God.

He cried out with all his heart, but not loudly. He desperately needed help.

If you are being interrogated by the police or a mean boss, you can’t pray out loud but God hears the cry of your heart.

He was crying out for mercy. God's help is always grace, and God's mercy and grace is always there for you because He loves you.

God answered this prayer. David survived and became king.

God had a plan for David to become king.

 You may be overwhelmed with problems right now. God has a good plan for your life. He doesn't just want to help you through this crisis. He has a good future for you.

I cry out to God Most High, to God who will fulfil his purpose for me.
Ps 57:2 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment