Saturday, August 31, 2024

A Hindu Woman saw Jesus

 A young woman of Indian descent attended a church in Australia.

The pastor gave her a Bible and she read the New Testament every evening. A few weeks later, JESUS came into her room and spoke to her. HE told her to take a pen and paper and write the following message. Until then she had been a Hindu, but that night she became a follower of Jesus, the Son of God.

King of kings
Priest of priests
My Lord, you are the only way
through which I can attain (get) eternal life.
You are the light of my life
with you in my life,
the darkness cannot settle here
You are my worship;
You are my salvation;
Lord, your grace and greatness shall never be forgotten
Lord, you laid down your life for us
You accepted that you were crucified
So that the holiness of your blood washes away our sin
JESUS, King of Jerusalem

I will praise your name forever
For You are our God and Saviour (Redeemer)
JESUS, I will sing and praise your name
For your holiness and great love for mankind
Are worthy of praise
LORD, I will dwell in your light forever
LORD, receive my humble obedience.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment