Friday, May 7, 2021

Your New Life

I feel so imperfect, so flawed, so incomplete, but God approves of me as His son. Only because of what Jesus did on the cross, paying for all my sins. My record is wiped clean.

I am a work in progress, but God sees the finished product.

I am a building site, and God is the architect and builder. He loves to see his beautiful house taking shape.

God enjoys the work He is doing in my life.

As I wrote these thoughts on my computer, I felt touched by the love of God. Then I felt that I had God's approval to modify these words a little so that God Himself would speak directly to me.

You feel so imperfect, so flawed, so incomplete, but I approve of you as My son. Only because of what Jesus did on the cross, paying for all your sins. Your record is wiped clean.

You are a work in progress, but I see the finished product.

You are my building site, and I am the architect and builder. I love to see My beautiful house taking shape.

I enjoy the work I am doing in your life.


When someone becomes a Christian, he becomes a brand new person inside. He is not the same anymore. A new life has begun! 2 Corinthians 5:17 The Living Bible

Now, if anyone is enfolded into Christ, he has become an entirely new creation. All that is related to the old order has vanished. Behold, everything is fresh and new.

And God has made all things new, and reconciled us to himself, and given us the ministry of reconciling others to God. 2. Cor 5:17-18 The Passion Translation

 

No comments:

Post a Comment