Saturday, February 6, 2021

#Near Death Experience.

Yegor was a young Russian communist sent to America on a secret mission. He was tantalised by the freedom in the US, and he wanted to defect, but he was so naïve that he made his intention known.

That was his death sentence. He was poisoned by a KGB agent. A few hours later his body was in a refrigerator in a hospital, but his mind was wide awake. 

He was amazed. He was dead, but he was still alive and conscious. As a communist, he did not believe in an afterlife.

For two days he was freed from his body and could reconsider the reality of his life, but then things got really serious. He was enveloped in deep loneliness and darkness. He knew he was on his way to hell.

"Jesus Christ, if you really exist, please, please take me away from here. Forgive me for all my sins, forgive me for never believing in you, but please, please take me away from here!"

I put my last spark of hope into that prayer, and at the very moment I uttered the last word, the miracle happened: I saw in that pitch-black darkness a small, brilliant light.


Toscani, Gabriel. And then there was light: 35 people, all clinically dead, tell what they saw and experienced "on the other side". Some were in paradise, others in hell. (German Edition) . Kindle Edition.

Jesus revealed himself as a Radiant Light but also as a Loving Presence. Jegor had never experienced such love.

"After two days they took me out of the refrigerator and after another twelve hours they wanted to start the autopsy. Just as the doctor was about to apply the scalpel and make an incision in my chest, I opened my eyes."

Toscani, Gabriel. And then there was light:  (German Edition) . Kindle Edition.


He had to stay in hospital for another nine months. Without the intensive care and God's healing power, he would not have survived.

Only later did he fully understand that it was actually Jesus who had answered his prayer.


It is exactly as it says in the Bible: 

"I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6.

I am convinced from the bottom of my heart that what it says is true.


Toscani, Gabriel. And then there was light:  (German Edition) . Kindle Edition.

*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***

I write blogs in English and German. I often use this excellent free software. It makes my work a lot quicker and easier. I originally write this article in German. I recommend this software. It is better than the translator apps provided by Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Twitter.

I edited this English version, but the software is so good, that I didn't need to make many changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment