Friday, February 5, 2021

#Near Death Experience.

 On Christmas Eve 1999, Miranda felt unwell without warning. Then came terrible pain.

Her husband drove her to the hospital, but by the time she reached the emergency room, she was clinically dead.

Suddenly she felt herself being pulled out of her body and she watched the frantic resuscitation attempts from above.

Then everything went black around her, but she felt no fear. She felt lovingly protected.

Then it became wonderfully bright around her. She met an amazingly loving man who looked directly into her eyes with deep compassion.

Who was this? Jesus or an apostle? She doesn't know to this day, but this spiritual encounter was from God.

The man showed her scenes from her life, especially where she had hurt other people. She felt very ashamed, but she still felt unconditionally loved by the man.

This painful experience was not a condemnation but a rebuke that she never forgot, an epiphany that totally changed her life, for she did not remain dead.

She understood for the first time what Jesus meant by loving your neighbour.

... You shall love your neighbour as yourself. ... Mark 12:31 NKJV

The loving man then asked what she wanted.

... I felt more comfortable than I had ever felt in my life with this man, but I also knew that my time had not yet come, that my family needed me....

... "I want to go back to my family," I then said firmly and without the slightest hint of doubt.

Toscani, Gabriel. And then there was light: 35 people, all clinically dead, tell what they saw and experienced "on the other side". Some were in paradise, others in hell. (German Edition) . Kindle Edition.

Immediately her heart beat again, but then she fell into a coma. She was then put on a heart-lung machine. The doctors still doubted whether she would survive.

Nevertheless, she was transferred to the normal ward three days later. After ten days she was back home, completely healthy.

The doctors cannot explain why her circulation collapsed. Nor can they explain why she had no brain damage after 20 minutes without oxygen.

Many sceptical doctors want to explain away such near-death experiences as sensory delusions, not because the patient is psychotic, but because of brain damage.

But near-death researchers tell many accounts of patients who have no brain damage after being resuscitated.

We might expect that clinically dead patients who survive with brain damage would be somewhat disabled, but many people who tell of near-death experiences lead better lives with a much more positive attitude.

"I have learned from my experience that I consider every minute of my wonderful life a gift and that I treat all people the way I want to be treated."

Toscani, Gabriel. And then there was light: 35 people, all clinically dead, tell what they saw and experienced "on the other side". Some were in paradise, others in hell. (German Edition) . Kindle Edition.


No comments:

Post a Comment