Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Emergency Operation

 This week is my birthday. I will be 72.

This month I had a dangerous operation. After the operation, my blood pressure suddenly dropped to 60/45, and my pulse to 29. Medical staff quickly gathered around my bed in ICU.

I was thankful to God for good doctors and nurses who knew what to do. They immediately gave me an injection with a heart stimulant.

I didn't even feel afraid. I trusted I was safe in God's hands.

My life with Jesus is eternal, but my mortal body is perishable.

What can I do this week that will make a difference to those around me?

How can I make God's love and truth known today?

“LORD, make me to know my end, And what is the measure of my days, That I may know how frail I am. Psalm 39:4 NKJV

What is your purpose in life? Do you know why God put you on this planet?

If not, have you asked God seriously? He loves you. He wants to answer. He is not deaf and not dumb.


My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. John 10:27 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment