Jn 15:15 (NKJV) No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.
You are a friend of God if you know what God is doing.
- How can you know what God is doing?
Only if God Himself tells you or shows you.
- How can you be sure of hearing the voice of God?
Jn 15:14 (NKJV) You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.God speaks to you because He loves you and He wants to be in an intimate relationship with you.
But God also wants to help you to live a heavenly life.
Why do we often have difficulties hearing from God?
- You can only know how to live the life of Heaven on Earth if you are listening to the direction of the King of Heaven AND you are willing to follow His direction.
How do you know if you have really believed?
- It may be because we have not fully believed the last thing God said to us.
The great English preacher Smith Wigglesworth was a man of faith. We know about his faith because of his radiant holy life and the continuous stream of healings and miracles in his ministry.
- Only if you ACT on the last thing God said to you.
Jesus speaks to a lot of people but many do not hear His voice because they are confused by doubt or they do not want to believe and obey what God says to them.
- Smith Wigglesworth said: "The Acts of the Apostles was written because the Apostles acted!"
You can know what God is doing if you walk through life in His presence.
Amos 3:3 (NKJV) Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?You cannot walk together with God unless you agree with His truth, unless your thinking is dominated by Bible truth.
- However, there are many who are full of the Bible who are not at all in agreement with the heart of the Heavenly Father.
Jesus said to religious Jews: